Weekly roundup – Bristol
- Jim Rudge is taking part in the Bristol 10k this Sunday. Look out for him if you are supporting this event (he will be the one in a Fostering Foundation T-Shirt).
- The Trowbridge support group on 19th May had a theme of transitions for young people.
- The Women’s group was held on 21st May. Good food and good company was shared by all.
- One of our young people was awarded a well deserved certificate this week for scoring two brilliant goals in a football coaching session.
- Managers Player of the Year – a young person was awarded a trophy and declared Managers Player of the Year at his local football club.
- Excelling in Maths – one of our young people is forging ahead in Maths after only attending school in the UK for 3 years.