No foreign language students? Why not try Fostering?
We have been contacted by quite a few people who would normally house foreign language students who are enquiring about fostering.
- normally take in foreign language students
- have spare room(s)
- are used to having young people share their house
- often have experience of dealing with issues and caring for young people
- generate an income from letting out their room
- are missing the busy households
- find the experience very rewarding
The usual influx of foreign language students to the UK has obviously stopped during the Coronavirus outbreak, so these people have empty rooms and a reduced income. Therefore they are often perfectly placed to take in Foster Children.
If you or anyone you know, would like to find out more about the benefits of fostering caring. We’d love to hear from you.
Just call 03300 10 20 45 or email email@example.com